[cafe hopping in Kuala Lampur] T-Bowl Toilet Concept restaurant

by - Monday, October 06, 2014

I was looking through some old photos just last year and I realized I didn't share about this cute Toilet concept restaurant which my gal and I encountered back in KL. So here I am sharing some photos now. Pardon the colors as my previous camera was not as brightly lit as my camera now. Had long hair back then too~ haha. 


Didn't know Toilet Bowl restaurant existed in Malaysia as I had only known this concept to be famous in Taiwan. Super happy to bumped into this cafe. Of course, T-Bowl Toilet Concept restaurant in Malaysia had already operated for a long time since 2008 and are of different brands from those in Taiwan.

They have such a wide spread of variety in their menu selection! It was a pity we already had our fill.

Toilet decorations everywhere~~sit or squat? Take your pick
  
Squat version... ahaha

 We could only make do with their desserts back then as we were full.
 'Poo' hamburger icecreams! Very Yummy!

And the super adorable Oreo Ice Blended~ 



Sit like a Queen (or King) at the cute T-Bowl Toilet Concept Restaurant! 
Sungei Wang Plaza, 3F-No 41 & 42, 
Jalan Bukit BintangKuala LumpurMalaysia

 Random, but wish to be back in KL soon! Here's KLCC taken by yours truly~
Till next time! 




You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. If you come on a weekend night, be prepared to wait, as San Francisco restaurants will be crowded. I had the crab cake here – which was quite fantastic. Seriously - if you haven't been here, you need to go right now.

    ReplyDelete