SEE YOUR WORLD WITH NEW ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-DAY LENSES

by - Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Ditching Spectacles For A Change

I have been wearing contact lenses for the last 10 years. For us girls who had unfortunately made "friends" with myopia or astigmatism, getting the right eyewear might be a constant struggle. Lenses, on the other hand, give us the versatility, convenience and cosmetic enhancement for a more confident look. Why not join me in gaining total freedom?
 #Achievementunlocked. 

  Meeting the demands of my work can take a toll on my eyes with all the staring at the computer screens and reflections, causing strain to the eyes indirectly. The ACUVUE® Oasys® 1-Day came in handy as an update to my lifestyle needs. 
I gave the lenses a shot in determining what differences and experiences they could bring.


Extra Comforting Experience

If you ever experienced fatigue in your eyes while wearing lens, the ACUVUE® Oasys® 1-Day promises to wave them goodbye with the works of HydraLuxe Technology. Its EYE-INSPIRED DESIGN has tear-like properties that gel with the natural tear film of the eyes to provide all-day performance, and in keeping your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the day.

Easy to Handle

I love the fact that putting on and removal was very easy with the smooth HydraLuxe Technology. Throughout the 8 hours per day (or more on some days), my eyes felt total comfort with the lens and never once dried or tired. It was as if I had perfect eyesight once more and was enjoying total freedom. The reality only sets in when I had to remove the lens by the end of the day, by which, you will notice the lenses remaining moist and hydrating.

UV Protection

What I love is also the high-level UV Blocking features, blocking up to a whopping 99% of UV-B and approximately 97% UV-A. Our eyes definitely need UV shading from the blazing sun, especially in the tropics. 



Oxygen Content

I was glad to learn my eyes were in safe hands with ACUVUE® Oasys® 1-Day's breathability of 98% of available oxygen with the use of Silicon Hydrogel material (senofilcon A).  The availability of oxygen is important in ensuring your eyes are healthy and infection-free. I have learnt the hard way with hard lens way back when I started out with contacts and it was no joke.

For a limited period, you can enjoy $30 off from retail price at $72 per box.!

Simply download the $30 e-voucher to try ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day (Voucher will also be valid for other key brands – Define™, MOIST® for Astigmatism, MOIST® Brand Multifocal).
Visit your opticians for an actual fit of your prescription.

Join me! Improve your active lifestyle and see your world clearer with the ACUVUE® OASYS® 1-Day.


This post was created in partnership with SingPost / Sample Store and ACUVUE®
Opinions are the author's own.

You May Also Like

0 comments