PHS HAIRSCIENCE ® ADV Range Hair Care Engineered for Your Hair

by - Wednesday, January 01, 2020


Troubled by sensitive scalp? Me too. For the past months, I have been having itchy and troubled sensitive scalp. Despite switching between different brands, I saw no improvements till I was introduced to the PHS HAIRSCIENCE ® ADV Soothe Range, engineered for dry and sensitive scalp suitable for both males and females. Despite being on the verge of giving up, I was determined to find a solution for my itchy scalp and with nothing to lose, I embarked on a 1 week journey with PHS HAIRSCIENCE ®.

If you want beautiful hair, start with a healthy root. The advisers at PHS HAIRSCIENCE ® shared on the many factors – stress, hormones, environment, diet, well-being, frequent coloring and treatment, even not blow-drying your hair – that could affect the pH balance and wellness of our scalp. It may be hard to control the external factors, but you can certainly be in control over what you choose to put on your scalp. 
Delay no more and work towards reverting your scalp to a balanced, healthy state.

The ADV Soothe Shampoo comes in a 200ml pump size compact for traveling or staycations. My dry and tangled hair got its immediate relief after the 2nd wash and I could feel that my hair becoming softer and the tangles eased. Amazing as it sounds, it worked for me. Further daily washes provided a much needed comfort for my then-itchy scalp and I had never felt more light-headed, literally.
The ADV Soothe Shampoo is the happy pill to my sensitive scalp and I look forward to my daily hair washes now.

I relished on the cool tingling sensation while massaging the goodness into my scalp! With key extracts such as Jasmine, Green Tea leaves and Rice Stem Cells, these goodness boost antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, promotes scalp circulation and removes sebum, clogs and dandruff flakes. Leave it longer than a minute when in the showers for the goodness to work its way to the roots

Adding on the ADV Nutrition Conditioner to lock in hair moisture for some TLC is essential. I love to complete the process by spraying on the ADV Soothe Tonic to replenish the water content of your scalp after a deep cleansing and boost your scalp immune system. Spray on after toweling but before hair drying. Apply the tonic on different sections of your hair and massage in gently. Give yourself a good rub.

You will be happy to know that all ADV haircare products contain stem cells, made with the high concentration of botanical essences, the products do not contain harmful additives like parabens, mineral oils or benzophenone and I am definitely looking forward to a strengthened healthy scalp as I continue to diligently use the PHS HAIRSCIENCE ® ADV Soothe haircare series for healthier scalp and hair growth and so can you.

Wish to give it a try too? 
Redeem your free ADV  Soothe Shampoo and ADV  Soothe Tonic samples here: http://bit.ly/2sOmRXx

PHS HAIRSCIENCE® products are available at Wheelock Place #04-12, Ngee Ann City #05-25, Plaza Singapura 04-34/35, Bedok Mall #B2-40/41, Parkway Parade #B-70/71, Takashimaya Level 3 counter and on www.phshairscience.com. You can also find them online at Lazada, Shopee and Zalora, as well as on Singapore Airlines’ KrisShop. 


You May Also Like

0 comments