Plushopedic™ Adjustable Memory Fluff Pillow Review

by - Saturday, April 25, 2020

Stiff Neck? Back pain? Restless sleep?

The experts at SleepWiz want you to have a sweet, peaceful and deep sleep at the end of a hard day's work. 


Troubled with the occasional stiff neck and lower back, I was thankful SleepWiz recommended their Plushopedic™ Adjustable Memory Fluff Pillow  to me. It was just the catalyst for the change I have been denying myself of. I immediately went to check out their website for the product information and came to know of the fluff pillow's 2-in-1 function - boasting a memory foam in a typical soft mellow pillow, which certainly did not match up to the image of a typically rigid memory foam pillow. I was sold to the idea having a customized memory fluff pillow and no longer conforming to the standard pillows which might flex my head in strained and weird positions. 

When I first received it, I was amazed at how the pillow was delivered. The Plushopedic™ Memory Fluff pillow was all flattened and vacuumed up in a nice coiled up bundle. Simply cut open the vacuum pack and start using. For the curious minds, when you do open up the protector ( outer layer), you will see the memory fluff that attributes to the wonder of the Plushopedic™ Memory Fluff pillows, interesting material. 

To be honest, I was perplexed by the flatness of the pillow on my very first use as it was quite unlike the typical bouncy pillows we may be used to. Upon seeking clarifications from the friendly crew at SleepWiz, I was glad to find out that I just have to shift the fillings around by hand to fluff the pillow to my desired height, let it rest ( almost like setting the bread dough) and voila, the pillow was ready. It took a couple of days for the pillow to take shape, but that was not a big problem. 

Comfort wise, I really appreciate how the Plushopedic™ Memory Fluff pillow gives me the necessary support for my back and envelopes my neck nicely, especially essential for a back-sleeper like me. The pillow comes encased with the super-breathable Coolmax® pillow protector and helps cool one's sleep.  Personally, I have not been able to verify that as our weather is really humid and hot these past nights and I don't sleep in with air conditioning. But if you do, perhaps you can feel the difference. It's pretty subjective really.

I am anticipating to see how it can remain fluff up over the years. Only time can tell but meanwhile have a good night sleep, folks! 

Sweet dreams always. 

You May Also Like

0 comments