Wishtrend Vegan-Friendly Skincare Series

by - Monday, October 08, 2018

Looking for Vegan-Friendly products? Wishtrend, your Korean beauty paradise, has come up with a limited exclusive set comprising of Vegan-Friendly skin care products with ingredients kind to the skin and cruelty-free.
During this Vegan-Friendly promotion week, shoppers can also receive exclusive discounts and free #behealthy keychains upon purchase.

I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and can't stop raving about it. Its light waterbase and gel-like texture melts into the skin for a soft and zero-burden-feel. With its vegan properties, there is no worries of harsh chemicals, stickiness or  white cast left behind.
The handy tube is prefect for daily use and travel. 

Even my sensitive skin is loving the Klairs UV Essence  which felt gentle on my skin. Knowing that my skin has been layered with sun protection when I am out leave me feeling assured and confident.

I have always been on the look out for suitable UV protection products and think I have found The One. Will be looking at repurchasing.

 Thank you Wishtrend.

Now's your turn to shop Wishtrend

CODE: AFFVEGAN05 for 5% monthly discount code!

You May Also Like

0 comments