[ Travel/Beauty] Making New Memories with me! A #ClozetteInsiders Feature on #Clozette

by - Tuesday, July 07, 2015

The lovelies at Clozette recently approached me to write up a ‘What I did this Summer’ article for them which I gladly agreed. I might not be the most influential or popular blogger/ Instagramer given my 2 years+ blogging experience, but I love sharing my stories through writing and photography. So there you have it - my first mini feature on Clozette Insiders as a Clozette Ambassador- which I have always been really proud of.

As long as someone is reading, I will keep on writing! :) 



Hint:* It’s a travel feature on Spain and I hope you will be inspired to make a trip down there 1 day! My virgin step into Europe in fact and I am giving you a first glimpse on my little journey on Clozette Insiders before I even blogged about it here.

Read about my summerexperience and what #makingnewmemories meant for me:

I shall not reveal too much here~

 Really thankful for this opportunity to contribute to Clozette. Throw away all the unhappiness and move forward- for that’s the only way to create new memories.
Get inspired and happy reading!
 ♣♣♣


And! If you have not heard what Clozette does, they are your one-stop Fashion and Beauty inspirations community. Join the Clozette community and learn from the experts. Interact with the many gorgeous Clozette Ambassadors and follow them on the latest style trends and be embraced by all things pretty. Simply sign up for a free account and you will gain access to so many information channels and be able to join in Clozette’s fabulous contests too!
Be a clozetter and join our community for all the best female tips! 


Of course don’t forget to follow me, one of the Clozette Ambassadors, on my Clozette network:


Share with me your experience too, can't wait to hear from you! 
Simply email or leave me a comment below. 
Till next time~~

Instagram: @clozetteco
 #clozette


You May Also Like

0 comments