MAGNOLIA Wafer Ice Cream Singapore Style

by - Sunday, August 12, 2018


If you are reading this, thanks for sticking by and apologises for the lack of updates on the blog lately. Been busy spending time with my loved ones, don't we all? Good news is I am penning my new travel post, still very much in progress, but I hope it will be published soon! Meanwhile, you can always find me on Instagram.

Meanwhile, I have been busy trying to keep myself cool under our unforgiving weather by tucking into the all-new MAGNOLIA Wafer carved out in our favourite Singapore ice cream Sandwiches, made famous by the Orchard Uncle peddling a wheel-cart mobile ice-cream stall along the streets.

Enjoy the goodness of a thick block of ice cream cushioned between two tasty wafers. The new MAGNOLIA Wafer range offers three enticing variants that pay homage to this delicious confection, conveniently packed and ready for everyone’s enjoyment! I certainly did.

Available in 3 childhood favourites MAGNOLIA Wafer Chocolate, MAGNOLIA Wafer Durian, MAGNOLIA Wafer Yam. I love it that they are not overly cloying with sweetness but rather, pleasant with the aromatic essence of each flavour. 

Now let me get back to my writing as I munch away from the heat with the MAGNOLIA wafers.

Available at leading supermarkets and hypermarkets islandwide. MAGNOLIA Wafer will be available at tS$1.10 for single serves and the S$4.35 for multipacks of four.


You May Also Like

0 comments