iVideo Pocket Wi-Fi Device Connects You To The World

by - Wednesday, August 30, 2017

 Staying connected overseas has become a must, a necessity, a definite for us wanderers.
I often marvel the times when I would even skip buying a SIM card to tap on any data plan in the name of a "social-connection detox". Especially when I travel solo. I know crazy right?
Of course, I vividly remember the times when I had major inconveniences without a data card/plan with me when I travel, especially when it comes to searching for directions or seeking language translations. Back then what I did was print lots of maps prior. 
Fast forward to 2017, I don't think I can ever live without data connection ever again. Take, my recent trip to Spain.
 (By the way, if you are wondering, this picturesque scenic was taken at Cuenca, Spain)


How You Can Stay Connected

There are now so many wifi devices or SIM cards, I guess I don't have to make further introductions. Compared to getting a data SIM card, renting a Wi-Fi portable device is definitely more economical due to the cost sharing ability to connect to up to 10 multiple devices. It also pretty much saves the hassle of interchanging/ inserting new SIM cards. Though many phones come with dual SIM slots nowadays if you are the lazy sort like me who don’t want to "mess up", then getting a Wi-Fi device instead will be great.
 Enter iVideo Pocket Wi-Fi.


In Your Pocket

This Taiwan based company ships out devices to you anywhere in the world with their seamless efficient logistics. 
This nifty portable Wi-Fi device that receives and sent secured Wi-Fi signal helps to connect you to anywhere around the world quickly and with no signal drops. For my recent Spain trip, what I had was the ‘Vodafone 4G LTE Pocket Wi-Fi’ with 1000MB daily data cap daily, specifically for use in Spain. 
But seriously, I found the data limit more than sufficient for my daily usage even with the constant need for updating Instagram, Facebook Messaging, Whatsapp etc.


Wherever You Travel

When traveling, I love to focus on being in the moment and limiting the time I spend using the phone. By the way, if you are traveling to multiple regions of Europe, you can rent just 1 device to cover 42 countries!
 Prices go as low as USD$3++ per day for Europe coverage. It offers a 4G LTE coverage which is currently the fastest bandwidth and strong connectivity throughout my 2 weeks trip. The great coverage extends all the way when I am high up at the mountains or on the car along road trips. The device lasts for 10 hours and takes a charging of 3 hours. When the battery is near depletion, it will blink red.



Connecting is Easy

 Once you connect for the first time with the password on the device and your smartphone ( Samsung S7 in my case), the roaming service will be picked up immediately every time you power on the device. I feel it’s not advisable to keep the wifi-connection constantly as it will definitely deplete your phone's battery faster than your Wi-Fi device does so.

Pricings  (DISCOUNT CODE at the end)

What beats are the prices. For a limited time, the rates are going at 50% off at only $USD4.50 per day.
Seriously, I have travelled in the past without the need for a Wi-Fi device but now with the prevalence and more cheaper rates of such rental devices, it has really been a major time-saver as you can google up directions immediately to search for anything at all, especially when it comes to finding directions.

How it gets delivered to you is via mail. And it’s easy. Come package with a case and the various accessories, you can easily figure out how to start. 


Stay Connected. Stay in Control.

Discount Code for iVideo Wi-Fi Rental
Quote: ALHZZZVTNXTOVBSR for USD$3 off



You May Also Like

0 comments