[OOTD] WHITE Away

by - Monday, September 28, 2015


Okay I am heading to Tokyo Japan in Nov, but I have not planned anything nor gotten any accommodations... I have bought the tickets way early in Feb this year and now I am really half-hearted in going. Thought of not going, but my ger has been so encouraging and feeding me with so much Japan info I feel like going. I know, this is crazy.

I find it hard to plan. And the experience of missing my flight still looms in my head.


Anybody heading there in Nov too? Recommendations? Pls email me if you ever have any suggestions for me or if you will be there, let me know! 

If anyone is heading to Kyoto... Actually I am flying to Tokyo... but ya it's complicated.

Anywaysss......... hmmmm the only motivation for me to head to Japan is to see my dearie sis for a few days. Hopefully, coz her holiday applications are still pending.

To prevent myself from getting lost... I have decided to buy a data plan. For sure. 
Yes, I have never, when overseas, ever, see the need to get data card whatsoever coz I don't  need to be connected 24/7, instead just relying on wi-fi spots. 
However,  since I am basically illiterate in Japanese, I think it's my best bet to better get a data plan so that I can search some translation and use google map. 

Second, I am so going to take an airport limousine back to the airport. At least that way, I figured I will not be lost amongst the train tracks. 

xx Wish me luck xx

Dress: MDS


You May Also Like

0 comments