Photos @ NDP 2013- Many Stories One Singapore

by - Thursday, August 22, 2013

Just some photos to share with you guys from the National Day parade at Marina Bay Floating Platform on 9th August 2013. This year celebrates Singapore's independence and 48th birthday. For all that we have achieved, we have to thank our forefathers for overcoming many challenges and creating a strong Singapore where people from diverse backgrounds can come together and work side by side. 


The National Day parade has always been and important and most sought-after national event yearly. The tickets are free can can only be obtained by biding but well there are those who profited through selling them. Not morally justified, but that's another story.

This year I was lucky to successfully bid for 2 PRECIOUS tickets and I invited my dear friend with me! She was joyous and we totally had a blast at the parade.

Ever since the parade shifted from the National Stadium (which is under makeover) to the floating platform, I have been the parade thrice and this year marks the third time. First time was when my family managed to bid for 4 tickets, second time was when my brother was serving in NS and third time was this year. 

It has always be a great experience to soak in the festive atmosphere in celebrating the nation's birthday and this year was no exception.

Enjoy some of the photos I have taken at the parade! Till then!! Love my homeland~~
















You May Also Like

0 comments