That Cute Pink Cafe - Pink Planter

by - Saturday, May 12, 2018





I should have known. With the influx of tourists and savvy locals, Bangkok has no lack of ("outstanding") cafes vying for customers' attention and dollars. As a girl, I always had a fascination with pink, well, until I had my first taste of pink fever syrup at the age of 7, which left me with a "bad" association. I digress. But well things have changed and now anything to do with pink triggered my fancy especially when it comes to food and interior spaces.

The Pink Planter x Bonca collaboration may have since been over but the cafe has a new series lined up currently if you head on to their official Instagram account. Regardless, the pinkish tones of the cafe remain much of a highlight for girls ( and guys) and I will strongly recommend you to head over when you are in Bankok the next time around.
I ordered the macaron sandwich ice cream for 125baht which was around 5Sgd with the Elmo face and Hokkaido Milk ice cream when I was there last August. If you are particular about taste this is definitely not one of them. The combination was overly sweet and fairly of the ice cream norm, but adorable for sure. For the gram and experience, it is definitely worthy to pay this pinkish cafe a visit!
So cute. Easy location too. 















Location: 3F, matchbox pinkplanter siam square soi 7

Nearest BST: Siam

Alter alighting, cut through Siam Square One



You May Also Like

0 comments