[EATS] HELLO KITTY ORCHID GARDEN ( SINGAPORE CHANGI AIRPORT)

by - Friday, September 23, 2016

Hello Singapore! Hello Kitty! 
Since I was early at the airport on a weekday evening while waiting for a friend, I decided to drop by Singapore's Hello Kitty Cafe. Right smacked in Terminal 3 Changi Airport. You should have heard by now that this cafe is the only orchid garden themed cafe in the world. 
So I went in embracing the floral cutesy themed Kitty cafe and had myself a soft serve yoghurt at $4.90++ which comes with 1 topping of your choice. 
I was there on a weekday mid afternoon in August  and there was no queue and seats were available. 


A Hello Kitty Mailbox! How adorable.

The first thing that greets you when you are seated- menu and the kitty table! So adorable.

It's a tropical feel inside the cafe with dropping orchids hanging down the ceiling.



Here's my photogenic delight. 


More photo points in the cafe.





Enjoy the company with your feline friend! 
Hello Kitty Orchid Garden 


Singapore Changi Airport, Terminal 3
Arrival Meeting Hall Central, #01-22
(Public Area, open 24 hours)

You May Also Like

0 comments