[BEAUTY] THE COMB HAIR SALON EXPERIENCE + DISCOUNT CODE

by - Saturday, December 26, 2015

The Comb Hair Studio Singapore located at Club Street aims to set things right with your hairstyle. With the mission to do things right for their clients, first time, every time, this zen hair salon could be your next destination for some hair transformation.
Helmed by stylists from all over Asia- South Korea, Shanghai, Taiwan, Malaysia and Singapore, anticipate recommendation from your desired hairstyles.

I was attended to by Senior Hairstylist CiCi and had the Hair Manicure done. Basically red highlights plus dark brown over my original light brown ones which shows my hair to be frizzy and dry. 


What's hair manicure? Don't worry I did a double take when told about it too.
Known to add natural shine to damaged hair, this treatment is similar to deep conditioning. ( Yes you read it right. Color + conditioning? Sounds too good tobe true.) Apparently there are 2 versions to it- colored and clear cream. Colored Hair Mani of course allows you to add on vibrant colors to your hair and the Clear Cream Mani is simply to add on and replenish shine in your mane,

I had on the underneath highlights... for the peek-a-boo effects. Now you see it now you don't!!
Can't really commit to a whole head of red in the office,  but there, I had on red highlights underneath my crown of glory just to be adventurous!

Here's stepping into the Comb salon. I was the first customer of the day and had turned up punctually for my appointment.




Be pampered and enjoy the hair moments, whereby beverages will be served. Sip on some TWG tea or Nescafe. 

Here's my unruly hair with the fading colors I had before the color and cut

While in progress.. doing the Hair Manicure for some red highlights!

TADA! Here it is! 
After spending some 4 hours at the salon, here's my beauty sea of reds among the black. Color Hair Mani gives off a deeper hue and spring to the hair. As with my case because my base was dark I did a bleaching on the portion which is red.


Depending on occasions, I am able to choose to pull and clip my hair up or tuck them away 
Was also told Colored Hair Manicure can last for 2-3 months before fading away to your previous hair color. 


2 weeks down the road, I have to comment that with the darker brown shade on top and at the ends, my hair do look healthier and less frizzy and the touch of red highlights in the middle layer adds some fun and character - when I needed the extra punk. =)
It was a fun new experience for me and a great way to try out something different. Else as always I would have opted for usual colors like light brown.

Comb Hair Salon's promotion is still ongoing. Enjoy $169 nett for Digital Perm or Rebonding + Cut. 
Have a good new year and 'revamp' your hairstyle too! 
Thank you Comb Hair!

Quote 'Jiahui' to enjoy 10% off Ala-carte Services! 
Time for a hair revamp before 2016 comes knocking~~
*Ciao*

6438 3138

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. VLCC range of International Hair Treatments provides a complete hair care solution to all hair types for hair fall prevention. Hair Salon

    ReplyDelete