[Beauty Review] Collection Cosmetics Primed and Ready Makeup Primer

by - Sunday, June 29, 2014


Hi ladies, I am excited to share with you the latest Primed and Ready Makeup Primer from Collection Cosmetics which comes in a mini portable black tube.


Before that, I would like to talk about some of the foundations and BB cream/cushions I am currently using. :)

ZA 2-way foundation no.21 ( has been my long time companion since some 8 years ago. ZA was in fact my first foundation brand back then, being economical and packed with SPF, vitamin E etc. for the skin and I still love it till today)

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bight Fit W13 ( Of course, as the years progressed, we became obsessed with Korean Makeup and some time few years back, the BB Cream boom came on and every girl was seen using BB creams. Well, this tube has seriously lasted me for over 1 year even though I have used it almost everyday. Well the coverage is not the best but it does give a glowy dewy feel.)

The Faceshop Smart Cushion Original ( Now, we are adored with yet another revolutionary product from Korea know as BB Cushions. Every big brand has them and indeed I found that BB Cushions provide easier application than BB Creams and provides a more even and natural finish as finger applications can be messy at times. I am loving BB Cushions and am hoping to try other brands soon! This range from Faceshop contains Sunflower extracts and really provides wonderful benefits for the skin as well.) 


Alright anyway back to the star for today- Primed and Ready Makeup Primer from Collection Cosmetics. This powerful primer acts as a soothing makeup base, minimizes pore problems, smoothes uneven skin and hides unsightly blemishes for the perfect base foundation later on.  

When I first tried it on, I was amazed but it's light and silky formula. Upon application, the gel 'vanishes' on to my skin and I am left with a silky, powdery feel. It's like almost nothing at all! This is no heavy clogging feeling. You can also choose to wear on its own or under foundation for a flawless complexion! 

I found it worth a try if you are looking for a primer. The Primed and Ready Makeup Primer is now available in selected Watsons stores, BHG, the newly renovated BHG Bugis and Collection pop-up store in Cineleisure, Level 2, retailing at just $16.90



For more promotions and updates, remember to LIKE Collection Sg Faceboook Page



You May Also Like

0 comments