iVideo Brings Wifi Connectivity Across The Globe

by - Wednesday, November 01, 2017

We seek to connect when we disconnect. Contradicting? Yet true. You know the importance of having data connections when traveling in a foreign country. Be it for checking google map for directions, or for simply connecting with our loved ones. 



How You Can Stay Connected

There are now so many wifi devices or SIM cards, I guess I don't have to make further introductions. Compared to getting a data SIM card, renting a Wi-Fi portable device is definitely more economical due to the cost-sharing ability to connect to up to 10 multiple devices. Throw away the SIM cards and throw in the wifi device!
 Though many phones come with dual SIM slots nowadays if you are the lazy sort of me who don’t want to "mess up", then getting a Wi-Fi device instead will be great.
Once again, this time round, I had my iVideo device with me on my trip to Korea. Though wifi connections are available quite readily in Korea, you can never have it more readily available.
Wifi device rental rates in Korea
Quote "JIAHUIM" for a 10% discount OFF!

 Prices go as low as USD$3++ per day for Korea, offering a 4G LTE coverage which is currently the fastest bandwidth.

Headed to Jeju's Monsant Cafe open by G.Dragon. Connectivity was necessary



Stay Connected. Stay in Control.



You May Also Like

0 comments