REVAMP WITH A TRENDY KOREAN HAIRSTYLE AT APGUJEONG HAIR STUDIO

by - Sunday, April 23, 2017




Save on Travel Airfare & Get Your Korean Dream Fixed.

Need a hair cut update? Craving for a color change to that locks of yours?
Having the same hairstyle as your favourite Korean artists will no longer be just a dream. Save that penny of yours and instead of flying to Korea to have your hair cut done, do it locally at  Apjujeong Hair Studio just the same.
Show the Korean expert stylists at Apgujeong Hair Salon your hair revolution needs and walk out a confident you. 
Just like I did!  


I was right at their Great World City outlet to try out their hair services.
  Prices differ with hair lengths. Apgujeong Hair Studio is also outright open about their pricings. So that saves you the trouble to call and enquire or leaves spaces for doubts. Straightforward!

Here’s the list of pampering and loving hair care I had.
For my medium hair length:
INOA Colour: $149
Their signature MUCOTA Hair Treatment: $200
Haircut by Korean Assistant Director: $58

***
Here's my very dark and black hair before the treatment. I love my black hair but I think lighter shades of brown actually works better to brighten up my face. Now's the time! 

Welcome In

Stepping into the Great World City branch, I was welcomed by the receptionist and ushered to my seat for my appointment. Clean tones brighten up the salon and you can warm yourself up with beverages like hot tea or coffee.





I had with me Sophia, the sweet young Korean stylist and Vincent the local stylist for that day.

Hair Color

Next up was the consultation on how I would like my hair to be done up and my intentions. I didn’t opt for loud and bright colors ( like purple or blue etc) as they were not appropriate for office settings and did not want to bleach again nor sit through the agony of outgrowing bleached hair. 
Other than that, I was pretty much opened to the suggestion from the stylists on what color can brighten and suits my face shape and skin tone the best. 
This was the color that they chose for me —  INOA 8.34, as below.

I had wanted an Ash-Blonde ( which I observed was the trendy color yet subtle enough for work),  but the stylists recommended a Blond-Brown as I was told I would need a lighter base for "future colors" such as the Ash-Blonde to reflect well. Contrastingly my original hair color was too dark.
\

So the sequence went from colouring to treatment and then to the haircut.

MUCOTA Hair Treatment

What I liked most was thMUCOTA Hair Treatment. Being the all-time lazy bone that I am, I never hardly spent on hair treatments. But now, I realised the importance how occasional care for your hair and scalp could be potentially beneficial. The treatment took less than an hour and if you are lost as to which kind of treatment to choose from the menu, zoom in on MUCOTA - a premium hairdressing brand
My hair was soft and smooth from tangles by the end of the treatment! 

Hello! 

Here's a photo with my hairstylist Sophia. 
Thank you Apgujeong for the healthy, beautiful hair service. 

After-Looks

 I was treated with a preview on how J-curls ( C-curls are no longer in trend as Sophia mentioned), the latest Korean hair trend would look on me. How do you like the curls on me? Maybe I should consider these perming style after my hair grows longer?

Nonetheless, here are some of the photos I took on the same day after the hair services at Apgujeong. I know the color didn't really show up below but it did "appear" after more washes, a few days later (Scroll till the end).
Nevertheless, I love the curls!




True to the stylists' saying, after more washes, the colors appeared more luscious and blond/brown. Here's a pic some 4 days late, with the curls gone and a fatigue looking face from the travellings. 
But a happy soul within.  :D

Promotion

Before you go, I have a deal to Share!
Every Tuesday is Ladies Day and you can enjoy 10% on all hair services at any outlets.
Call the respective outlets for an appointment today for your well-deserved pampering treat! 





About Apgujeong Hair Studio
Apgujeong Hair Studio offers full Korean hair and makeup services. Our pioneering, award-winning styling team strives to push the boundaries and set the trends when it comes to hairdressing. If you can envisage your dream hairstyle or colour, we can create it.

Partnering with premium hairdressing brands - MUCOTA, we are able to create and maintain the most striking, beautiful Korean hairstyles and makeup just for you! Apgujeong Hair Studio is the place to find out what the latest Korean hairstyle trends have to offer,

You May Also Like

0 comments