[Cafe Hopping in Singapore] Miss Molly Sg (Tanjong Pagar)

by - Monday, August 31, 2015

Thanks to my dearie ger who brought me out for a meal and treat at Miss Molly.
The very famous Rainbow Cake. 
Which pleasantly the friendly serving uncle told us some bcakground about it and how we are actually eating all the colorings :(  We understood that he was trying to be friendly of course. So we all enjoyed the conversation. 

Bacon Burger (ala carte) and BBQ Chix ( Lunch set meal)
Seriously the BBQ was way too burned and charred on the skin and was only served with a small portion of mash potatoes. The portions were not huge and for the pricing quite expensive considerably. The bacon burger was yummy though.

The good thing? The every photogenic cafe where you can take mulitiple shots round the cafe. :)

Thanks to my sweetie for accommodated to my suggestion on trying this cafe and for celebrating my bd for me.  

There is FREE WI-FI too! Hooray!! 
It's a good place to get some work done as the cafe quiets out after lunch time but I wouldn't say it's a place for serious food appreciation though. 


You May Also Like

0 comments