[Beauty] Beautiful Styling with GlamPalm (2)

by - Monday, May 11, 2015

I am back with more of GlamPalm and how this efficient little tool has become an essential part of my daily routines. If you have read Part 1,  you would have already known some of the benefits and features of this beautiful tool. Messy hair is no longer an excuse ladies! 

GlamPalm products are researched, designed and manufactured in South Korea and in terms of quality assurance, there's nothing but the best.

GlamPalm marries the benefits of hair styling with minimal heat impact and speedy convenience. To make the tool easy for traveling, the stylers come inclusive of heat resistant caps and a chic travel pouch. 
Can't wait to bring it along on my next vacation! 
What say you?

Here's how I style my hair with the user-friendly GlamPalm GP 201.
I had the left side of my hair- styled and curled; with the right side exactly how it was after waking up with flyaway hair sticking out in every directions. 
Messy right? 

Closer look of the mess.

With the GP201, it's time to wave those mess good bye while creating styles I love.
Handling the tool is easy with the 360deg swiveling ball cord,  essential for different angle of movements without tangles.

The GP 201 which I tested is attached with the 1 inch sized plates which was just nice for the thickness of my coarse hair.

Section off hair into 2 or 4 parts ( depending on volume) using the GP hair clips and style away. Repeat on the other side once completed. I was amazed at how fast my GlamPalm styler heats up in mere 15 secs. No more waiting . With a wide range of heat range available from 100-200 deg C, the GP 201 is suitable for most hair lengths either curling or straightening.


Coils around effortlessly for convenient packing and storing.


Finally curl up the fringe to create some volume and you are done!

Wavy, volumized hair style in minutes!  
The curls were easily created in one instance for different sections and the effect lasting.
Who says short hair girls can't have fun with various styles?

I can now create my favourite tousled bod at ease. Feminine and sexy or sweet and lovely you choose your style for the day. Flat hair days are gone, give your hair some volume, texture and style with stylers. GlamPalm provides you the power to create styles with ease. 

 I am sold! 


Can't wait to get styling? You can now purchase them online in Singapore.
Comes with Free Next Day Delivery.

Quote JIAHUI15 for S$15 off  at http://www.glampalm.com.sg

 GlamPalm IG: @Glampalmsg 

Glampalm Sg Facebook


STAY AWESOME! 

You May Also Like

0 comments