FreshKon® Alluring Eyes 1-Day cosmetic contact lenses

by - Friday, August 30, 2013

*Sponsored- Thanks to Cozycot and FreshKon® for the invitation.


FreshKon® integrates fashion with lifestyle comfort and has it's presence in over 50 countries worldwide, providing a range of comfortable cosmetic contact lenses that give you bigger, brighter eyes in an instant! 

No matter what your needs are for whatever occasions, FreshKon® is the cosmetic lens brand which realizes the vision of more beautiful eyes for everyone.



These are the Winsome Brown shade that I received. 


For me, I have always been wearing clear daily disposable lenses for years and I don't usually want to change my routine.  Hence it's very important that new lenses I am trying out must have good properties and be of a good fit for my eyes.


It's the first time I am trying on coloured cosmetic lenses and I actually have concerns that the lenses might be too dry or what not. But of course, after the trial I am very pleased with the results and am definitely impressed by the quality of FreshKon® lens. Read on!


Not only are the lenses able to enhance your eyes cosmetically, a lot of thoughts have also been put to ensure comfort and maximum health benefits. 


I was given the opportunity to try out FreshKon®'s latest range- the Alluring Eyes 1-Day lenses. Of course, I need to do some research prior to trying out so let me share some of the wonderful qualities of the Alluring Eyes 1-Day lenses: 


Natural Look
• Natural shades
• Defined outline for alluring bigger, brighter eyes effect


Superior Comfort
Hydrophilic (water loving) surface for comfortable wear
• 58% water content for optional comfort
• Hyaluronic Acid (HA) for optimum ocular lubrication
 and hydration, thus enhanced comfort and clarity
• Easy to fit, no curling lens problem

Excellent vision
• Large optical zone for clear vision
• Wide power range from -0.00D to -10.00D

Health Benefits
• Daily displosable - a fresh new pair every day
• UV inhibitor*
   *Blocks 80% of UVA and 96% of UVB

color contact

big eyes
The Alluring series is available in 4 shades and I think they all look pretty awesome.

contact lens
I must say there are no differences putting on coloured lenses at all and was really easy. I have friends who wear coloured lens partly for the reason of easier removal. Well, I didn't know how true that was till I tried it out and WOW it was really much easier to remove 'cause of the colour which you will be able to see clearly once the lens has been shifted. 



I first tried out the lens on just one side. Can you guess below which side do I have the FreshKon® Alluring Eye lens on?

1
2
3
4
5

                                             LEFT                    or                          RIGHT??


Answer:  The Right side!

You can see the difference in the iris size right? The iris has been enlarged in an instant, giving me bigger and brighter eyes. FreshKon® Alluring Eyes help to really brighten up and I love the subtle shades of brown which you can see only close up? Nothing too scary or too bright in difference from your normal iris colour, but yet still adds on a dash of colour and sparkle, akin to... well colouring your hair! haha It's nice to have a change sometimes. 


Close up of the differences. Left side without and right side with the lens.


Now put on both lenses, paired up with some simple eye make-up and you are ready to go!! 



How is the comfort level?


I tried wearing out for a day of about 8 hours and it was all good. Didn't experienced any serious dryness or tiring eyes and I received compliments from my friends that my eyes looked even bigger. It was in fact very comfortable!! I totally enjoyed the experience wearing the lenses. 



Tada!! Both eyes look bright and enhanced beautifully while looking natural and not compromising on the health and comfort of your eyes


Of course since the lenses have a high UVA protection of 80% you can be assured that your peepers get the adequate care and protection from the daily strong sunlight. Daily disposables definitely enhanced hygiene and make sure your eyes always stay crystal clear, leaves you hassle free from cleaning of lens. 



Enjoy the freedom of looking beautiful and comfort with FreshKon® Alluring Eyes 1-Day cosmetic contact lenses!!



For more information on the exciting products and colours we have available, visit www.freshkon.com
LIKE FreshKon® on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FreshKon.Singapore for updates on events, contests and upcoming promotions!


You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cool! Now we can enhance our look by making great eyes... Have purchased from Contacts Cow Lacelles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert

    Your blog is really very good, i was really impressed by looking this blog, Thanks for sharing this blog.

    ReplyDelete